To you, Peter

“Love, come wing your way
Sweet bird of passage, come home to stay
Love, come wing your way
Sweet bird of passage, come home to lay with me
May you stay with me forever
Forever, forever, forever”

"Bird of Passage" do álbum «Grains Of Sand» de 1990.

“I can feel your heartbeat
I can feel your hand
I can feel your fingers dancing down my spine
I give myself to you heart and soul
flesh and blood for ever more”

"For Ever More" do single «Beyond the Pale» de 1988.

“I'm not scared anymore
I'm not scared of the dark when I sleep with you
And I'm feeling alive
And I'm feeling strong again when I'm with you
And it hits me
Just like a runaway train
And it blows me away
Just like a hurricane
You can make me happy and I hope you feel the same
You make me feel just like a child, a child again"

"Like A Child Again" do single «Like A Child Again» de 1992.

“You are the hand that leads me through the
Night, you are the heaven's most beautiful and
Brightest star
Yes, I believe in you
I wanna lose myself, lose myself in you”

"Lose Myself In You" do album «Neverland» de 1995.

“Love is real, real is love
Love is feeling, feeling love
Love is wanting to be loved
Love is touch, touch is love
Love is reaching, reaching love
Love is asking to be loved
Love is you, you and me”

"Love" do álbum «Grains Of Sand» de 1990.

“Love me to death
Love me to death
Love me to death, my flower
Love me to death, my treasure
Run bare fur through my hair
Dance wild on my heart
Love me to death, my precious
Love me to death, my love
Tarnish, taint and punish me softly
Softly love me to death
Love me to death”

"Love Me to Death" do album «Gods Own Medicine» de 1986.

1 comentário:

  1. From my love of Sophie:

    "You showed me that silence,
    That haunts this troubled world,
    You showed me that silence
    Can speak louder than words"

    The Sound - Silent Air

    ResponderEliminar