Also

Kiel, Alemanha

Membros:

Alexander Schmidt,
Oliver Gnass,
Tine Warmhold

Discografia:

«Sisyphos», 1990
«Wonderful Day», Not On Label (Also Self-released), 1992
«The Void Is Calling», No Control Torture, 1993
«Cold Rooms», Not On Label (Also Self-released), 1994
«Vincent Price's Favourite Torture Songs», Not On Label (Also Self-released) 1995
«Wraiths», Not On Label (Also Self-released), 1997
«Fragments and Illusions», 2001



Fonte: Blog The Cold Tears, Blog Buried and Gone, Discogs, Blog Tears and Dreams 7" & 12"

3 comentários:

  1. Hello and happy New Year.

    Thank you for sharing this good info & music stuff.

    I am looking for Albums/tracks from the group "ALSO". Especially for the album "Cold Rooms".
    Is it possible to send me an alive link in order to download this Album or more?

    thank u in advance

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Happy New Year Acheron!
      Thanks for your words!
      The links are old but I have at least one album at home. When I have a little time I will make a new link. I warn you and you can do the download.
      Greatings from Lisbon see soon.

      Eliminar
  2. Nice.
    Thanks for the quick response.
    I am looking forward for your new msg :)

    Maybe we will keep contact via LastFM.

    cya

    ResponderEliminar